In Solo Mode, users are equipped with NFT Sneakers to earn tokens by moving. Energy is needed to earn $IST. Every 1 Energy equals 1 minute of move&earn movement and Energy which ONLY starts replenishing after users acquire an NFT Sneaker. To begin, users select a Sneaker of their choice, and press Start.
Users should see a status on the top of the screen showing either Walking or Running.
Moonwalking: This will be shown if the app detects a weak GPS/internet signal, or the user is not organically moving (i.e. using an electronic scooter or strap phone on their dog). No tokens will be earned while Moonwalking, and users may/may not lose Energy depending on the circumstance.
GPS Signal: White - No GPS; Red - Poor GPS; Green - Strong GPS.
Always make sure you have Energy before moving, as there is no token earning if you have zero Energy.
IST/IMT will be paid out for every minute of movement, which is dependent on 4 main factors:
- 1.Type of Sneaker - Base IST returns for each Sneaker differs.
- 2.Sneaker’s Efficiency Attribute - The higher the efficiency, the more IST earned per minute. Users can ONLY earn IST from Level 0 to Level 29. At Level 30, users can choose to stay earning IST, or switch to earn IMT. Users can switch between these two earning modes freely.
- 3.Sneaker’s Comfort Attribute - The higher the comfort, the more IMT earned per minute. Users will have the option to choose between IST and IMT earning at Level 30. Users can switch between these two earning modes freely.
- 4.Speed of Movement - To maximise earnings, users should keep within the optimal speed range of their respective Sneaker. Whenever a user falls below or above this range, their earnings will be reduced up to 90% depending on the speed discrepancy from the optimal range.
Once Energy is depleted, users stop earning tokens. They can either choose to carry on tracking their movements, or manually exit Solo Mode by briefly holding down the Stop button.
In Marathon Mode, users need to register under the Marathon Tab at least 24 hours prior to commencement. There will both be Weekly Marathons and Monthly Marathons.
- 1.Weekly Marathon - These Marathons are held weekly and last for the whole week. Users can choose to participate in the 2.5km, 5km, or 7.5km Marathons, but can only take part in one Marathon at a time.
- 2.Monthly Marathon - These Marathons are held monthly and last for the whole month. Users can choose to participate in the 5km, 10km, or 15km Marathons, but can only take part in one Marathon at a time.
Only users who have successfully registered will receive a notification in their Quest Log (Under Development). Users can utilise the Set a Goal function to keep track of their progress. Once the stipulated running distance is completed, users will be notified via the Quest Log that the Marathon is complete. Users will not be able to repair their Sneakers until the Marathon is over.
To ensure commitment from users, a fee is imposed upon registration, which will be refunded upon completion of the Marathon. Participants who are unable to complete the Marathon within the time frame will have their fees pooled together and included into the Leaderboard rewards.
Marathon participants are ranked using points. Points are calculated based on users’ running speed and Sneaker’s Attributes.
- 1.The top % on the Leaderboard for the weekly/monthly Marathon will receive IST/IMT prizes Gold NFT Badge (TBD)
- 2.The top % on the Leaderboard for the weekly/monthly Marathon will receive IMT prizes and Silver NFT Badge (TBD)
- 3.The top % on the Leaderboard for the weekly/monthly Marathon will receive IST prizes and Bronze NFT Badge (TBD)
- 4.All Marathon participants will receive an NFT Badge of Participation.
All other projects have not taken into account the feelings of people with disabilities and paid no attention to them, leaving them neglected and thereby feeling left out as if they did not exist. Our project was the first to involve and take into account all people with different abilities. It becomes easy for them to benefit from it because we have taken care of their skills unlike any other projects.
While the IMOV app is not been actively used, users will be able continue earning $IST. So long as the user holds a Sneaker in the app, Background Mode will count the steps directly from their mobile device’s Health Data app.